Water Damage Repair and Restoration
The Damage That Water Can Cause
As beneficial as water is to our existence, it can also cause great damage. Few substances have the long-term destructive capabilities within indoor environments as water. Water can cause severe damage in many different ways, such as through exposure to excessive moisture or by flooding. These issues can be exaggerated even further when the water is unsanitary or the water in the affected area isn’t immediately removed.
Fortunately, further damage can be limited by quick and effective intervention within the first 24 to 48 hours that the water damage has occurred. In fact, don’t assume that the property that’s been damaged by water is a lost cause. In many cases, property that has experienced severe water damage can still be restored, from furniture to electrical equipment to the building’s structure itself. Here at Restoration Elite, we have the experienced specialists as well as the equipment needed to provide effective water removal and restoration services.
Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
We use a proven restoration process to identify whether your property can be restored or whether it must be replaced. This process is made up of three factors, which include:
- How much property damage was done.
- How contaminated the water is.
- Whether it will be more cost-effective to restore or replace damaged property.
Water damage should be dealt with as quickly as possible in order to prevent potentially major business interruptions, health risks or even greater financial burdens.
Choosing Our Restoration Elite Restoration Services
The following are just a few of the reasons why you should choose our water damage restoration services here at Restoration Elite:
- We respond quickly to help limit further damage, reduce the costs of further damage and help to ensure that salvageable property can still be restored.
- We work quickly and efficiently, no matter how big the disaster area is.
- Our restoration specialists are highly trained, which means that not only can they safely and efficiently remove water, they will also be able to monitor and document the drying process until completion.
- We use state-of-the-art equipment that allows our specialists to find hidden moisture, quickly remove standing water and thoroughly clean and dry the affected area and property.
- We will treat the affected area with deodorization and sanitizing agents to ensure the comfort and safety of your home or business.
Stopping Mold Before It Starts
Quick response is vital to stopping mold growth as a result of the water damage that you have experienced. It only takes a few hours for mold to begin growing if the area hasn’t been cleaned and treated right away. Mold is not an issue you should take lightly since it has been known to cause health problems, which makes proper removal critical. We can test for mold and safely remove it before it grows into a bigger problem.
For more information on how we can prevent water damage from becoming an even bigger problem for your home or business, contact us at Restoration Elite today.
Restoration Elite is here when you need us the most!
Restoration Elite provide prompt service, clear communication, upfront pricing, and on-time repairs day or night! Our restoration professionals keep their work space clean, to ensure the happiness and satisfaction of our customers. Restoration Elite will work exceed your expectations.
Guaranteed service is a phone call away. Call (800) 123-4567!